Five favourite things from a marvellous and slightly sunny Easter weekend.
- Making the clues for the egg hunt! There were two teams going, with different maps and sets of clues. It took me ages but it was very satisfying.
- L's look of complete amazement when I said there was a bunny under the lemon tree.
- The first feijoas. They are starting to fall on the footpath, free for the picking.
- Warm sandy beach afternoons, still! Long may they continue...
- My very ancient blue bunny, once lost and now rediscovered at the bottom of a dusty box. I think at one time he was called Flash, but I think he needs a new name.